Lucy Enterprise is a software solutions powered by Inception Innovation, Lucy enterprise operates using multiple framwords such Django, Odoo and other talior made modules. These solutions allow you ("You" or "Your") and other software experts, developers, users, and other interested parties (each, a "User" and collectively, "Users") to engage in a variety of activities, such as find information, purchase and/or research Lucy Enterprise and related software and services, obtain support for Lucy Enterprise software and services, share information with LUCY ENTERPRISE and third parties, post comments, blog, provide reviews, vote on prospective features, and engage in conversations and activities related to LUCY ENTERPRISE’s products and services. The Website also includes information created and published by LUCY ENTERPRISE (“LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials”) and third parties like Odoo resources (“User Content”), such as text, images, photographs, graphics, audio and video, data, code, and software (collectively, the LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials and User Content are referred to as “Content”).
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. USER CONTENT/LICENSE TO LUCY ENTERPRISE
LUCY ENTERPRISE does not claim ownership of User Content that you post, upload, input or submit to any LUCY ENTERPRISE Website. By posting, transmitting or uploading any User Content, including any article, information, data, code, text, software, documentation, graphic, image, marketing material, video, photograph, message, suggestion, feedback, idea, or posting to any forum, wiki, or blog on any LUCY ENTERPRISE Website, You grant to LUCY ENTERPRISE a perpetual, irrevocable (subject to mandatory data protection requirements), non-exclusive, world-wide, fully-paid up and royalty free license to use such User Content without restrictions of any kind and without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. This license includes, without limitation, the irrevocable (subject to mandatory data protection requirements) right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license and provide the User Content to third parties; to make, have made, offer to sell, sell, lease, or otherwise distribute any User Content or product; and to practice any method, embodying such User Content (including the right to sublicense any of the foregoing).
You represent and warrant to LUCY ENTERPRISE that You have the right, title, and/or authority to grant such license to LUCY ENTERPRISE. LUCY ENTERPRISE may elect not to post or publish User Content that You submit. If LUCY ENTERPRISE elects to post or publish Your User Content, LUCY ENTERPRISE may in its sole discretion withdraw the posted or published User Content for any reason and without notice even if LUCY ENTERPRISE has previously indicated to You that LUCY ENTERPRISE might or will post the User Content You have submitted.
4. PERMISSIBLE USE OF LUCY ENTERPRISE WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The LUCY ENTERPRISE Website, the LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials, and the User Content are for your non-commercial use, that is, your use must not be intended for or directed towards commercial advantage or monetary compensation. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, rent, lease, or sell the LUCY ENTERPRISE Website, LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials, or User Content. You may, however, download, store, and display on your computer or other electronic device, solely to view, listen to, play and print LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials and User Content; provided that: (a) the LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials and User Content may only be used for informational, non-commercial purposes and will not be copied or posted on any computer network, or otherwise published, broadcast, or distributed in any manner or media; and (b) the LUCY ENTERPRISE Materials and User Content may not be modified or altered in any way, including any copyright notices.
You may not use the LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any LUCY ENTERPRISE server, or the network(s) connected to any LUCY ENTERPRISE server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any LUCY ENTERPRISE Website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any LUCY ENTERPRISE Website, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any LUCY ENTERPRISE server, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites.
You agree not to use an LUCY ENTERPRISE Website to:
• publish, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any User Content that (a) You do not have the right to make available (b) is unlawful, harmful, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (c) infringes any Intellectual Property Rights of any party, (d) includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, surveys, junk mail, spamming, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation, commercial or otherwise, or (e) contains a software virus, corrupted file, or any other computer file or software designed to interrupt, destroy, damage or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software or other property;
• defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others such as rights of privacy and publicity or business integrity;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an LUCY ENTERPRISE official, LUCY ENTERPRISE employee, or any other third party, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
• forge email headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content transmitted through the LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites;
• download any file or User Content posted by another user that You know, or reasonably should know, should not be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in such manner;
• interfere with or disrupt the servers, or networks which support the LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites;
• violate any applicable local, state, national or international law and any regulations;
• harvest, collect, or store personal information or data of other users.
5. TERMINATION OF USE
If You wish to terminate your account, you may do so by submitting your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in the event that you elect to terminate your account, LUCY ENTERPRISE has the right and may elect to continue to post and publish on the Website personally identifying information associated with User Content that You have posted.
6. LUCY ENTERPRISE CONTACT
LUCY ENTERPRISE is not obligated to evaluate or provide any comments to you regarding User Content that you submit. At LUCY ENTERPRISE’s sole discretion, LUCY ENTERPRISE may contact you with critiques, updates, feedback, status or questions regarding your submission. In no event will any such contact or communication from LUCY ENTERPRISE obligate LUCY ENTERPRISE to adopt your submission, provide a timeframe for evaluation, or even provide any additional communication regarding your submission.
7. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
1. Except for LUCY ENTERPRISE Website which are clearly identified as non-public forums (each a "Non-Public Forum"), LUCY ENTERPRISE Website is intended to be public forums, and You agree not to provide LUCY ENTERPRISE or other Users with any confidential or proprietary information that You or the owner of the information do not intend to become public information. Except for User Content clearly labeled as confidential that You upload into a Non-Public Forum, any User Content that You send or upload to an LUCY ENTERPRISE Website will be deemed NOT to be confidential or proprietary, and You expressly agree that You waive any trade secret or other confidentiality rights with respect to such User Content.
2. You agree not to reproduce any Confidential Information to which you are provided access through an LUCY ENTERPRISE Website in any form except as authorized at the time of disclosure. Any reproduction of Confidential Information shall remain the property of LUCY ENTERPRISE or the third party that has prepared such information and shall contain any and all confidential or proprietary notices or legends which appear on the original. You agree to (a) take all reasonable steps (defined below) to keep all Confidential Information strictly confidential; (b) to use Confidential Information solely as authorized at the time of disclosure and (c) not to disclose any Confidential Information to any party without the prior written consent of LUCY ENTERPRISE or the third party that has prepared such information. You do not acquire any rights in Confidential Information except the limited rights as described herein. In no event shall You use Confidential Information to create, enhance, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the LUCY ENTERPRISE Software or LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites, or compete with LUCY ENTERPRISE Software or LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites in whole or in part. As used herein, ‘Confidential Information’ shall mean all trade secrets, intellectual property rights, and other information LUCY ENTERPRISE or third parties protect against unrestricted disclosure to others which is (i) either labeled Confidential and accessed through a restricted or non-public area of an LUCY ENTERPRISE Website or pursuant to software downloads, or (ii) reasonably identifiable as confidential based on the type of information and the manner of its disclosure. As used herein ‘reasonable steps’ means those steps You and/or Your Company take to protect Your own Confidential Information, which shall not be less than the industry standard of care.
ALL USER CONTENT POSTED BY YOU TO AN LUCY ENTERPRISE WEBSITE, WHETHER INTO A PUBLIC FORUM OR NON-PUBLIC FORUM, SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND LUCY ENTERPRISE TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OR MISUSE OF ANY SUCH UPLOADED INFORMATION BY ANY OTHER USER OF AN LUCY ENTERPRISE WEBSITE.
8. YOUR INFORMATION, PRIVACY, AND DATA PROTECTION
Some of the LUCY ENTERPRISE Website requires that You become a registered user. Before you can use these Website, You have to register with LUCY ENTERPRISE and provide LUCY ENTERPRISE with certain information, which may include personally identifiable information, such as your name and your email address (“Personal Data”). By providing LUCY ENTERPRISE with Personal Data, You expressly agree that LUCY ENTERPRISE may collect, use, store and otherwise process Your Personal Data for the purpose of providing you with access to the Websites and related activities and communications in which you agree to participate.
You are responsible for and agree to provide LUCY ENTERPRISE with complete, true, and current information, including Personal Data, and to keep Your Personal Data accurate and up to date. You can always correct or update Your Personal Data. Furthermore, You may request information about Your Personal Data stored with LUCY ENTERPRISE, or the correction (in case the relevant Website is not allowing You to correct or update your information), or deletion of Your Personal Data by contacting email@example.com. Please note that if You request the deletion of your account or Personal Data, You might not be able to further access and use the LUCY ENTERPRISE Website and your User Content.
You are solely responsible with regard to usage and security of Your password and any activities that occur under Your account. You shall not use the account of anyone else at any time. You understand and agree that LUCY ENTERPRISE collects, uses, stores and otherwise processes Your personal information and utilization data and may share such data with third party service providers for the purposes of improving or providing the LUCY ENTERPRISE Website subject to LUCY ENTERPRISE’s Privacy Statement.
YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THE LUCY ENTERPRISE PRIVACY STATEMENT, WHICH CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING ON THE ‘PRIVACY’ LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH WEB PAGE ON LUCY ENTERPRISE WEBSITES.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
As used herein, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents of any type, design rights, utility models or other similar invention rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secret or confidentiality rights, and any other intangible property rights including applications for any of the foregoing, in any country, arising under statutory or common law or by contract and whether or not perfected, now existing or hereafter filed, issued, or acquired.
10. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT AND LINKS
LUCY ENTERPRISE IS ONLY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT POSTED ON A LUCY ENTERPRISE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF CONTENT SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Any Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person or entity providing the Content. LUCY ENTERPRISE does not represent or endorse the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any Content provided by third parties on a LUCY ENTERPRISE Website. LUCY ENTERPRISE may remove any Content posted on a LUCY ENTERPRISE Website at LUCY ENTERPRISE’s sole discretion, but, if You believe that material that You hold the copyright on is being infringed upon on any LUCY ENTERPRISE web site, please notify LUCY ENTERPRISE’s Administration via this email firstname.lastname@example.org
LUCY ENTERPRISE Website may contain links to external websites. LUCY ENTERPRISE shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. Additionally, LUCY ENTERPRISE shall not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with Your use of or reliance on any software, content, goods or services available on or through any such linked website. LUCY ENTERPRISE does not control and/or review the linked web-pages and the information provided by third parties.
11. USE OF LUCY ENTERPRISE AND ODOO THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Your access and use of any software or related documentation, including developer tools and sample code, and any application program interface information provided on a LUCY ENTERPRISE Website (collectively "Software") is governed by the software license agreement and related documents and terms (e.g., attachments, exhibits, order form, disclaimers, etc.) ("License Agreement") that accompany such Software. You may not use or install any Software that is accompanied by a License Agreement unless and until You first agree to the terms of the License Agreement. You must not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any Software, except to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law or the License Agreement.
In the event that Software provided through a LUCY ENTERPRISE Website is not accompanied by a License Agreement: the Software may be used solely for your personal, informational, noncommercial purposes; the Software may not be modified or altered in any way; and the Software may not be redistributed.
All LUCY ENTERPRISE Software is the copyrighted work of LUCY ENTERPRISE. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works, including the LUCY ENTERPRISE Software, is an infringement of the copyright holder’s rights. Information on the process for requesting LUCY ENTERPRISE’s permission to use any LUCY ENTERPRISE-owned copyrighted works can be found by clicking on the “Copyright” link at the bottom of each web page on LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites.
13. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
LUCY ENTERPRISE Website and Content are being provided to You “AS IS”. To the fullest extent allowable by law, LUCY ENTERPRISE does not guarantee or warrant any features or qualities of any LUCY ENTERPRISE Website or Content, or give any undertaking with regard to any other quality. Statements and explanations on LUCY ENTERPRISE Websites and Content in promotional material or on LUCY ENTERPRISE Website and/or documentation are made for explanatory purposes only; they are not meant to constitute any guarantee or warranty of certain features. No warranty or undertaking shall be implied by a User from any published LUCY ENTERPRISE description of or advertisement except to the extent LUCY ENTERPRISE has expressly confirmed such warranty or undertaking in writing. Warranties are validly given only with the express written confirmation of LUCY ENTERPRISEs management.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LUCY ENTERPRISE will not be liable or responsible in any way for any User Content posted on or linked from a LUCY ENTERPRISE Website, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any Content or other material accessed on or through any LUCY ENTERPRISE Website and made available by a third party.
Your confidentiality obligations hereunder shall survive termination of Your account. Upon any termination of Your account, or LUCY ENTERPRISE’s written request, You must cease use of Confidential Information, and/or LUCY ENTERPRISE Website, and return or destroy all Confidential Information in Your possession or control.
16. WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
Revised and posted as of August 2020 By Inception Innovation Legal Team.